Jorma Platan, M.Sc.Eng. / University of Technology in Helsinki
- Acredos Ltd., M&A Consulting, sole owner 2001- (www.platan.net)
- Muottikolmio Ltd., Managing Director, Espoo 2008-2014 (www.muottikolmio.fi)
- Member of Prima Worldwide Advisory Team, Montecito, CA, 2000-13 (www.primaworldwide.com)
- Member of Board, Ametro Ltd. Helsinki2001-2005 (www.ametro.fi)
- FlemingAros Corporate Finance / Aros Securities Ltd., Director, Helsinki, subsidiary of Unibank Group (Denmark) 1998-2000
- Atrium Corporate Finance Ltd., Helsinki 1993-98, Partner
- Director / Chairman of Sterling Holdings Inc. and Sterling Investors Life Insurance Company ( FL, USA ) 1988-94
- Kansa International Corporation Ltd., Helsinki 1991-93, Senior Vice President - International Operations, Director of a number of subsidiaries
- Kansa Canadian Management Services Ltd., Montreal, Canada 1990-91, President
- Kansa International Corporation Ltd., Helsinki 1987-90, Vice President - International Operations
- Skop-Finance Ltd., Helsinki 1985-87, Financing Manager
- Outokumpu Engineering Inc., Denver, CO. 1979-85, Manager/Mineral Processing
- Outokumpu Plc., various tasks at the mines and in the export divisions of Outokumpu, 1974-79
In addition to his 14 years’ of industrial experience he has gained more than 20 years’ experience in the financial sector i.e.financing, corporate finance / investment banking and international insurance & reinsurance.
He has been the partner in charge in many company acquisitions, divestitures and set-ups.
He was one of the founding members of a fast growing CRM/Software Company AtBusiness Communications Ltd. (www.atbusiness.com)
He was one of the founding members of Ametro Ltd., provider of staffing services (www.ametro.fi)
Today he works as independent advisor and investor through his company Acredos Ltd.